Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tuckered Out


It was crazy to think I’d get anything posted until the wedding has past. Hol and I had been sitting at the kitchen counter chipping away at the final details – I, the program and invite menu [Of course the invite was done long ago. That's what happens when you post tired. – Ed.], she, seating, ceremony, etc – when she decided to step outside for a break. After about a half an hour, I got up to go out to join her and have a smoke. I found her like this – passed out on the patio table. Planning a wedding is fookin’ hard!

[I’ve never been much of a photographer, if for no other reason than I’ve never really liked carrying a camera. However, I’ve recently started getting into taking photos with my phone cam – it takes surprisingly good photos. – Ed.]

No comments: