Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Raised By Hippies!


It’s like being raised by wolves... only mel-low-er. [Jokes, people! – Ed.]

Here’s a glimpse into the past. From left, me and two of my siblings, Diego and Kelly, circa 1973. Just received by email, it's a nice look back before a big step forward.

In other WTF news:
Not to harsh your mellow but SUEB(AED) is on hiatus. [Why not take another look at last week’s to get you through? – Ed.] I'm hoping to be back with a post-wedding-back-from-Paris power-posting sometime around the 24th and a new SUEB(AED) on the 29th. There is, however, a new Tuesday Track over there on the left – Heart of Hearts by !!! (Chk Chk Chk). It’s been running on a loop in my head as I've been staring at our crest (below) for hours on end while designing all the final pieces of wedding collateral.
hft+cla_CREST

No comments: