Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nous sommes arrives!


And there's free wi-fi in the room! I decided to bring my computer when I noticed that on the site yesterday. Anyway, room is great. It's the red striped deluxe suite, here.

Sixteen hours after we left our house – and looking and feeling it – we soldiered into our Parisian adventure and spent the day walking around and getting our (my) bearings. Went past my old apt in Le Marais. Had croques-monsieurs and espressos outside at a bistro in our hood – the Quartier Latin. [Correction: We’re actually in St. Germain des Prés which abuts the Latin Quarter. I knew this. I was tired. – Ed.] And took a spin on a Bateau Mouche. And that's after getting in to Paris two hours late. A great first day!

So, I'm getting in a quick post while Hol naps before dinner... and she’s up!

A tout a l'heure.

[I'm not sure what we're standing in front of. We were mentally drained and just soaking in pure ambience and loving it. – Ed.]

No comments: