Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is There A Brown Power Ranger?


There is now. Though I've got to admit, I don't really know my Power Rangers and I don't think the dude I'm standing next to is a Power Ranger at all.

Since I haven't posted the past two days, I offer you the above pic – a picture that was never meant to see the light of day. It's from Saturday at the Hakuhinkan Toy Park in Ginza. Enjoy.

I'll try to catch up tomorrow on yesterday's (Tuesday) trip to Harajuku/Omotesando/Aoyama and today's visit to the Imperial Palace's East Garden and Asakusa – including Senso-Ji.

Tonight at dinner we figured out that we've had a different type of Japanese meal each day – sushi isn't the only option. However, we did have exceptionally fresh sushiTuesday night at Sushizanmai outside the Tsukiji Market – where the world's best sushi is auctioned, fresh off the boat, every day – and lunch today was yakisoba at Sometaro in Asakusa. More about both (memorable) meals later.

And, haters, prepare to get mad 'cause I got me some Bathing Ape. I picked up one of Bape's more restrained hoodies from the stunning Bapexclusive location. And, at the equally stunning Original Fake store I scored a sweet windbreaker. Both interiors were designed by über-hot Japanese firm Wonderwall.

No comments: