Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Your Brain On Drugs


So, I've managed to avoid this fate... only to be confronted with this possibility.

I'll explain. Montel Williams was diagnosed with MS in 1999. That same year, he established a foundation to support those that suffer from MS and the effort to find a cure. His symptoms have included some significant pain. He has used – and been a vocal proponent of – medicinal marijuana to alleviate some of those symptoms.

So, depending on how this thing plays out, circumstance may dictate that I kick it all 'Montel Chilliams'.

I'm jus' sayin'.

N.b.:
1. I've now seen my brain – off drugs at the time – and it really looks more like scrambled eggs.
2. As a recovering alcoholic (10+ years! w00T!) I feel for the Hoff. I really do. But, then I realized he's a do*chebag when he's sober too.
3. Thanx to Diego for the Montel MS Foundation link.

No comments: