Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blogorrhea


One of my favorite words, logorrhea – the not so silent killer (of thought) – basically, and most politely, describes a tendency to talk too much. While I don't think anyone would diagnose me as logorrehic, as of late I'm certainly afflicted with a case of bloggorrhea – a neologism I wish I'd coined and for a brief, exciting moment naïvely thought I might have – until I googled it.

I've been dragging the agency's blog through the final (Finally!) steps to take it live with confidence. I won't bore you with the details, but know that once it's up and running I'm hoping to be producing twice the volume of blogorrehic effluvium. I'll get back to more regular posting on WTF that will in all likelihood complement the 'editing' I'll be doing at ZipLog. [Ssshhhhh. That's a sneak preview. – Ed.]

Also, if I haven't made it clear before, I'm a huge fan of Hugh MacLeod's gapingvoid cartoons.I can't recommend enough that you check them out on his blog, gapingvoid: "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards". The cartoon archive.

No comments: